Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Sun Man, Forest Man, Ice Man AND LAVA MAN

it was a bitterly cold morning. The world was locked in a wintery battle, with a whirlwind of frost and snow marching all over the countryside.

This person was frozen and he still moved, every on was scared of him he said call me Ice Man he had frozen powers and he froze house when it was on fire he is a super hero but does not like normal people. My brothers are Forest Man and Sun Man

One day it was a hot day and their was a person looks like a sun face and they were brothers he said call me Sun Man and my brothers are Ice Man and Forest Man

One day it was a forestry day and leafs were falling trees were swishing to the left and to the right
he said call him Forest Man and my brother are Ice Man and Sun Man 

LAVA MAN IS 9000000000000000000000 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment